- I spend three summers as a licensed killer. Herbicide applicator, Country Weed Department.
- I'm a green belt in Taekwondo.
- I won regional Sterling Scholar my senior year of High School.
- I have the entire Dragonball series in Korea--minus one I can't find.
- Growing up I use to have a phobia of house plants; It's mostly gone.
- In Kindergarten I wouldn't wear a shirt unless it had orange on it. Mom would search the store for anything with even a little orange on it, no kidding.
- I worked in an underground coal mine for a summer. It was awesome!
- I love working in the corrals with my dad. I would go home ever spring break so that we could scrape shit out of the corrals with the tractor.
- One of my favorite hobbies is metal working. I would buy an arc wielder right now if I could afford the one I want.
- I love chocolate milk. Me and my brother and roommates at college use to drink it out of quart beer mugs. You sure go through the milk fast that way and the second quart is a killer.
Death
12 years ago
3 comments:
Hahhahaah! Wait, aren't there only like 5 other students in your region in high school??
I competed against 10 other school to win. So take that. I still have my portfolio if you want to see it.
Mindy and I (Susan, under Mindy's blogging password) decided to check out your blog. It's Friday night and we just finished heaping portions of Costa Vida. Now we're going to polish it off with some chocolate milk. We found your top ten amusing. I would like to see 11-20. Although Mindy seriously disagrees about the nylons thing.
Post a Comment