Monday, July 20, 2009

First person to come up with a snappy title will have it inserted here

Firstly let me say I saw the new Harry Potter movie on Saturday. Anyone who hasn't seen it, should go see it. It is the best movie in the series to date. It was really good and captured the feeling of the book better than any of the movies. It's a really good one.

Secondly, I don't have a secondly. I felt I needed one to have a firstly. It's like not being able to have a front without a back.

Life is good. I did some deep cleaning on Saturday it was great. I have been finding it hard to be motivated to ride my bike when it is still over 100 when the sun goes down. But I will get better and I'm planing on riding it to institute tomorrow.

That is all.

Levi out!

No comments: