I've been meaning to blog more. I really have. But every time I sit down to my computer to write one I feel like my life is to boring to blog about. That you guys really don't want to hear about my lame life. And when I do feel like I have something to blog about I'm either away from my computer or too tired to sit down and type. I've been meaning to set aside one evening a week to sit down and blog. I just haven't picked one out yet.
Is that lame or what?
[EDIT]
In my defense I do read my friends blogs regularly.
Death
12 years ago
3 comments:
I, too, would like to blog more but I feel like there's nothing to blog about.
My word verification is "eaties". Maybe the cyber universe is trying to give me hints.
I did eat some fantastic chocolate cake the other day.
Just blog about whatever is interesting you at the moment. I for one would love to read about any video games you might be playing, or books you have read, or movies you have liked, or hobbies you have acquired, etc. Didn't you buy a sweet new bike a while ago? You could blog about that. I think you should pick up a nice safety razor, or straight razor and blog about learning to shave. We talked about that a while ago. You could blog about the PC vs. Mac debate; I know you have some words of wisdom in that area. There are tons of things you could blog about that people would want to read.
I agree with both Celeste and Robby; blog about whatever you want to!
If, for no other reason at all, blogging will help you organize y our thoughts and hone your writing/communication skills.
I'm in the same boat when it comes to wanting to blog more. Tell ya what, I'll make a teenage-girl pact with you: I'll harass you to write more if you harass me to write more. :-)
Thanks for the recent posts Levi!
Post a Comment