Monday, June 30, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

Big news! I got a REAL job! I am so excited. A little sad that I will be leaving Logan, Utah and my friends and family behind, but I can always visit right?

Anyways I am sure you are all dying to to know what my job is. It is a position with the Navair Weapons Division in their Engineer and Scientist Development Program (ESDP). I am so excited. IT will be a great experience.

Here is a link to google maps so you can get an idea of where I will be: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=china+lake&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
The gray area to the north east is the base. zoom out and you will realize how big it is.

I start August 18th. So I have a month and a half to part and play. If you have any question of want to know anything about the job let me know.

Real world here I come!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Hey baker boy...I am so incredibley excited for you and proud of you. I will miss the heck out of you though...thanks for being so great!

Celeste Louise said...

blog some more!