Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update on my life

Well since I have been neglecting my blog it is about time I gave it an update.

How do I put this... My life of late has been very uncertain. I feel like I have been in limbo. I graduated from USU in May with a degree in Computer Engineering. That was a long time in coming but with that out of the way it is time to start my adult life.

My first discovery as an adult is that graduation is not all it is cracked up to be. I found that like many others I was lead to believe that graduation is this glorious event accompanied by fireworks and heavenly choirs. NEWS FLASH I didn't get any fireworks or heavenly choirs, let alone a single angle humming. Very anticlimactic. Graduation did remove a ton of stress only to be replaced with new worries. Like: Where should I live? Why can't I find a job? What do I do in the mean time? Will I be single for ever? Do I want a real job? Should I go to grad. school?

Well that has been my life for the last two months. I found answers to some of those question and am still waiting for answers to others. Right now I am living in Logan and working for Logan City, while I look for a Engineering job and having fun.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I didn't get fireworks or a heavenly choir singing the day I graduated either ... *However*, I did total my car. :) Uhm, don't get a Dodge Charger. I just thought to myself yesterday, "Self, I dislike Dodge Chargers completely and entirely." The end. :)

Katie_Tolman said...

Welcome to the real world. It really is not all that great!! I think to myself all the time...great now what?! I have thought about going back to school and getting my masters degree, might as well as long as I don't have kids to worry about yet. What I really wanted to do in life is get married have kids and be a stay at home mommy...but looks like that might not even happen. oh well such is life.