So here I am eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. That is a variation from my usual boneless skinless chicken wings. My one foood I allow myself on a regular basis, with my new year diet in place. I've lost about 10 pounds so far this year.
Other than that I'm just living life. Work, video games, church, eat and sleep. And soon an intense work out routen. We'll see how it goes.
Also I got a new blog that is starting soon. Hope ya'll like it.
PEACE!
Death
12 years ago
3 comments:
New blog? Did you run out of things to say in your old blog?
Are you actually going to post on the new one? Gosh man. And I'm not sure if you should allow yourself and foood.
Amy no I didn't run our of things to say on this old one and yes I am going to post on it regulary and I'm going to do better on this one.
My new Blog will be a topic blog with post all related to a certain topic.
I gave food an extra 'o' cause I like it soo much.
Post a Comment