So I've blogged more in the last week than I have in the last six months. But what I really wonder is if anyone is reading them. I guess time will tell.
Right now I'm blogging while I should be doing home work. It's going to be a late night. But I'm really starting to get in to blogging and homework for someone not in school is just mean.
Life update!
I'm loving work! It is great. I enjoy my ward. But my social life is more than a little lacking. I guess I'll live. But if anyone wants to plan any killer activities, I'm game. You come to California, I'll go to Utah or we'll meet halfway; say the word. Halfway is about St. George. I'm willing to travel, take time off and spend money if anyone is interested in doing something. But it's too far to go just to hang out, not that I wouldn't' love to hang with y'all. I believe spring break is in two weeks. I'm game for some hiking is Zions or Bryce or the such. Just let me know I'll be there.
Blog update!
I have made the first post on my new blog check it out. http://datingisavideogame.blogspot.com/
I hope you like it.
Later and thanks for reading.
Death
12 years ago
2 comments:
I read it!
me too!
Post a Comment