Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Fever

Spring has come and with it spring fever. But this is not your standard spring fever. Yeah, I feel like cleaning and I have the urge to get out and enjoy nature. But there is more to it this year. Or maybe, as I think back on springs past it isn't so different. Maybe it's just this year that lets me see with more clarity, since the end of the semester isn't occupying the majority of my focus.

The year spring fever should be called girl fever. I can't get them off of my mind. I think it may have happened every year but I just attributed it to the end of the semester and wanting to get all my dating in before I headed home for the summer. Or may be it's because spring come sooner in SoCal so it hit sooner and noticed it sooner. My hiatus from dating may have a bit to do with it. Whatever the reason, it has hit and hit hard.

Oh how I have girls on the mind. I see good looking beautiful girls every where. I have been thinking a fair bit about all of my could have been, would have been, should have beens. Oh how many great girls I have let slip through my fingers. Oh what a dummy I have been.

I've got a fever and I don't know the cure! I'm like a man in the desert with out any water. All he does is dream of water, all the lakes, rivers and streams that he passed in life and now he has none. Oh the tortures. I'm a man in the desert hoping for rain...

1 comment:

Leon said...

Poor, poor Levi. It's raining here, my friend. I'm sure it will pick up in SoCal as well.