First let me say that I believe growing up is a never ending process. That said there are definite phases that can be seen and defined. I do not believe they are all linear either, we all grow in different area at different speeds.
I think I have recently hit another one. I'm starting to feel more and more like an responsible put together adult. I don't know what happened, but I'm more worried about keeping my house clean and getting to bed at a decent hour than not having a social life. I have pretty much forgotten how lonely I am. Almost. I have promised myself that I would not get to complacent and get sucked into work and home.
I still plan on making it back to the real west and closer to family. We'll see how long that takes. But until then I am working on growing up so I will be ready for the future.
Levi out!
Death
12 years ago
2 comments:
Yea for you Levi! That's a huge step in the path of life--I think I'm close to that one too. Good luck with it all!
Levi grow up?! NO!!
Although... it is nice to go to bed in a nice, clean, comfy house. It feels easier to breathe, doesn't it?
Post a Comment