Thursday, August 27, 2009

If only having kids were this easy

So, I totally love my friend Celeste, cause she find the coolest, weirdest, wildest stuff on the Internet. She had a recent blog post about this cool website. That uses face recognition technology to determine what two peoples kids would look like. I enjoyed it some much I decided to start my own family. I now have five kids.

Fist is my oldest Magnum. His mother Jessica didn't stick around for long, she was a good kisser though.
babies
What do you think about my little new baby ?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


Next is my second son, Ruger. He's a toe head like me. His mother Jenifer is one of the sweetest women ever.
babies
What do you think about my little new baby Ruger?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

Alas my second relationship didn't last. In my heart break I had a rebound relationship with Kim that lasted two year and brought me my little sweetie Beretta.
babies
What do you think about my little new baby Beretta?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

With three kids and me all alone I needed some one to love. And some one to love me and my kids. I found her and she gave me twins, Smith and Wesson. I only get to dress one, she gets to dress the on there one.
babies
What do you think about my little new baby Smith?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

babies
What do you think about my little new baby Wesson?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


Now that my moment of craziness if over I debated whether to post this or not. But I figured that the only people to read this know how crazy I am and will get a kick out of this. So enjoy and remember this is all in jest. ;-)

4 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious. i love it! I think Beretta is the cutest but your twins are cute too. You'll make cute babies someday

Chess said...

Hahaha! Wow....

Leon said...

They all have your nose!

smilingcarriester said...

That is funky! ;) I want to try that with my picture and Channing Tatum...That would be awesome! ;)